June 25, 2012
The Red Flags Around Fluoride
Fluoride is made from fluorine. It is a chemical by-product of aluminum, steel, cement, phosphate and nuclear weapons manufacturing. Since the 1940′s, it has been put into public drinking water, many foods, beverages and personal care products.
The story behind the introduction of fluoride is a textbook example of organizational collusion and psychopathy.
The Mainstream Story About Fluoride
From an article on the Medical News Today, we read:
“Fluoride protects teeth from decay … fluoride accumulates in the demineralized areas and begins strengthening enamel … if foods containing fluoride are consumed, then fluoride enters the bloodstream and is eventually absorbed by the teeth and bones. Many communities add fluoride to the drinking water to ensure that the recommended levels are obtained.”
They recommend that adults and children ingest fluoride, which they consider to be safe “when used properly.”
The Natural Health Opinion of Fluoride
Fluoride is a caustic industrial chemical. For example, it is the active ingredient in ant, rat and roach poisons.
Fluoride acts in several ways once inside the body:
- destroys enzymes*
- accelerates aging
- disrupts DNA repair
- creates auto-immune disease
- breaks down collagen
- mottles teeth**
- mineralizes soft tissue
- weakens bones
* The enzyme damage leads to systemic problems that target immunity, digestion, respiration, circulation, metabolism and elimination.
** Dental fluorosis is just one indication of damage to other parts of the body.
“The teeth are windows to what’s happening in the bones.” Dr Paul Connett
The Fluoride Controversy
Taken as a whole, it appears that the effects of introducing fluoride to living things is always damaging. It has been classified as an industrial waste and proven to kill humans, animals and plants. Nevertheless, it is put into 75 to 90 percent of municipal water systems.
Fluoride has been used in war because it is known to make prisoners compliant and docile. It acts as a neuro-toxin causing permanent brain damage that lowers IQ and cognitive abilities.
Here are just some of the findings from independent studies of fluoride toxicity:
- University of Austin, Taylor study: fluoride concentration of 1PPM (parts per million) increases tumor growth rate by 25%
- Clinical Toxicology of Commercial Products, 1984: Fluoride is more poisonous than lead, and just less poisonous than arsenic
- Procter & Gamble, Fluoride the Aging Factor page 14: “A seven ounce tube of toothpaste, theoretically at least, contains enough fluoride to kill a small child.”
- Canadian Dental Association, 1992: Fluoride supplements should not be given to children under three years old
- US Public Health Service, 1937: In a study of 15 American cities, as fluoride levels rose, so did the percentage of children with dental fluorosis
- Journal of the American Dental Association: Dr Segretto reported 35% more fluorosis in children who drank water with fluorine concentration of 1-1.4 PPM, than in children who drank water in the .3 PPM range
“In point of fact, fluoride causes more human cancer death, and causes it faster than any other chemical.” Dr Dean Burk, public testimony, Congressional Record, 21 July 1976
Excellent overview of the fluoride story
FLUORIDE, THE AGING FACTOR by John Yiamouyiannis, PhD
Tomorrow, what fluoride does to your spirituality.
Towards DISCERNMENT for a better world.
Content copyright (c) Anna Moss unless otherwise indicated FIRST REPRINT RIGHTS ALLOWED WITH ATTRIBUTION ALL OTHER RIGHTS RESERVED Image copyrights retained by their originators. Images shared for educational purposes as allowed by Fair Use, Section 107, US Copyright Act 1976